Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Klemme Capital Investments, LLC Series VI sold a 12-unit, 12,000-square-foot apartment building at 210-214 North 45th St. to Z & C Realty I, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- PBDIL HOLDINGS, LLC sold a 12-unit, 7,200-square-foot apartment building at 817 E. Washington St. to Center Street Senior Living Corp. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- George W. Freeman Revocable Trust sold a 2,728-square-foot bar/restaurant located at 3001 W. Main St., to D.A.M. Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Emma Lee Wunderlich Trust sold a 2.57-acre site at 123 Tower Plaza to Christopher Hackman. BARBERMurphy Group represented Seller.
- Ankit Patel leased a 1,650-square-foot retail space at 3317A Mississippi Ave. to Tierria Grinston. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Charles and Melinda Schreiber sold a 3.8-acre site at 832 Water St. to Cunningham Real Estate, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Suburban Journals of Greater St Louis, LLC sold an 8,960-square-foot office building at 2 Eastport Executive Drive to Brauer Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Fenway Properties, LLC sold an 18-unit, 14,000-square-foot apartment building at 675 Camelot Drive to Fo Cam Ski Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Southwestern Illinois Development Authority leased a 3,213-square-foot office space at 1022 Eastport Plaza Drive to Fuhrmann Engineers Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented
- Teksolv Inc. renewed a lease and expanded its space at Lanter Business Park at Eastport Business Center (100 Lanter Court). BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- F&B Development, LLC sold a 6.59-acre development site at Falling Springs Road to TGC Logistics, LLC-Properties. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- PRN I, LLC sold a 1,942-square-foot retail building at 463 Vandalia to Wally Bags Group, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Dustin Coleman sold a 7,500-square-foot warehouse at 2400 Rock Road to McKay Property Group, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group Represented
- Hoyleton Youth & Family Services sold a four-unit, 3,860-square-foot apartment building at 2636 and 2644 Villa Park to Dustin and Ashley Battas. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Yenoh Land Trust leased a 2,500-square-foot retail space located at 2545 Vandalia St. to Jason Coca d/b/a Coca’s Scales and Tails. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Southern Illinois Medical Development Corp. sold a 2.42-acre site on Hamacher Street to GAHC3 Southern IL MOB Parcel, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.