Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Rivendell Realty, LLC sold an eight-unit, 6,800-square-foot apartment building at 100 S. 89th St. to LBD Services Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties in the transaction.
- JJ Properties, LLC sold an eight-unit, 6,604-square-foot apartment building at 1051 Brookshire Drive to Bouse Properties, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- The Nucleus Training Center, LLC leased a 3,042-square-foot retail space at 110 Mascoutah Ave. to Top Nutrition & Performance, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Joel Futerer and Lynette Morris sold a 1,568-square-foot retail/office building at 2801 W. Main St. to Madison Avenue IL, LLC. BARBERMUPRHY represented the seller.
- Marine Acquisitions Inc. sold a 397,000-square-foot manufacturing plant on 39 acres at 451 E. Illinois Avenue to Mincon Rockdrills USA Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Jon and Joe Soucy sold a 17.6-acre development site at State Highway Route 3 to Sutherland Properties. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Dorchester Land Development Inc. sold an 8,000-square-foot daycare facility at 100 Southwoods Center, to CFLC Enterprises, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- First Baptist Church of East Alton sold a 8,700-square-foot church at 400 Bowman to Gethsemane Ministries of Illinois. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- 815 Lincoln Place Centre, LLC leased a 3,000-square-foot retail space at 823 Lincoln Place to Tango Argentinean Steakhouse. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Finkelstein Limited Family Partnership leased a 1,797-square-foot retail space at 2055 U.S. Highway 50 to Tower Loans of Illinois, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Magnolia 2016, LLC leased a 3,990-square-foot office building in the Magnolia Commons Office Park at 204 Evergreen Lane to The Shaw Law Group. BARBERMURPHY represented the lessor.
- Michael Pfeiffer sold a 2.56-acre site to EROP, LLC for the future development of a tunnel car wash. The development site is at the North West corner of Hartman Lane and Frank Scott Parkway. BARBERMURPHY represented the both parties in this transaction.
- Development Association for the Aging dba AgeSmart sold a 3,824-square-foot office building at 2365 Country Road to MEG Property Management, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Dorchester Land Development Inc. sold a daycare facility totaling 6,000 square feet at 261-303 Covington Drive to CFLC Enterprises, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.