Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- The Family Sportsplex leased a 2,800-square-foot restaurant space at 2346 Mascoutah Ave. to Smoke-e-Joe’s Catering. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Wayne L. Foster leased a 1,200-square-foot office space located at 621 South Belt West to Benjamin and Yvette Pete. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- MBJP Properties, LLC leased a 3,115-square-foot retail building at 5500 North Illinois St. to The Bead Place. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Lindsey Fisher sold an 8,364-square-foot office building at 50 Kriege Farm Road to Fast Fitness, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Benny H. Nolan and Rhonda Vest-Nolan sold a 4,390-square-foot commercial auto repair building at 3820 Pontoon Road to DJ’s 4×4, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Asset Management Development sold an 18,324-square-foot industrial building at 5042 State Route 162 to Cargill Meat Solutions, Corp. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- St. Joseph Hospital sold three commercial lots to Jay W. Boulanger Revocable Trust. Kunkel Commercial Group, Inc. represented both parties.
- OHM Family Partnership, LLC leased a 2,432-square-foot retail space at 105A Regency Park Drive to JC’s Jewelry and Repair. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Holland Properties LLC leased office/retail space located at 124 Springfield Court to New Heights International, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented the landlord.
- Doris Hartman and Erin Cox sold a 1,700-square-foot diner at 1017 S. Main St. to Rick Horrell. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Oak Mesa Properties leased a 3,250-square-foot office space at 4460 N. Illinois St. to Midwest Career Source Vocational School. BARBERMurphy represented both parties.
- Kathleen S. Gavin Revocable Trust sold 17 Park Place to Trust #0390075800. Kunkel Commercial Group, Inc. represented both parties.