Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- K.O.P. Land Trust sold a 115,061-square-foot industrial/office complex on 20 acres at 9500 Collinsville Road to 226 Property, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Nancy K. Taber Trust and Clinton K. Taber III sold a 70.39-acre development site at 5405 New Poag Road, to City of Edwardsville. BARBERMURPHY represent the seller.
- G.L. Warren Construction, Inc. sold a 6,850-square-foot industrial building at 4795 Section Line Road to KAB Holdings, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Hyten Plaza, LLC leased an 1,810-square-foot retail space at 2110 Troy Road, Edwardsville to Primo’s Italian Garage, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Hiway House Inc. leased a 1,410-square-foot office building at 5 Club Centre to Las Davis Enterprises Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented the landlord.
- John Pizzini and Daniel Pizzini Revocable Trust sold a 3.99-acre development site located on Marine Road to Illinois Laborers and Contractors Training Trust Fund. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Richard and Penny Moon sold a 3,184-square-foot retail building at 122 East St. Louis St. to Janwill Holdings, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- TRC Management Inc. sold a 1-acre site located at 421 Timber Ridge to Marten Portable Buildings, LLC for a new sales office. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Stone Falls Building Group, LLC sold a 2,898-square-foot office condo at 4905 Stone Falls to
- Taylor Investment group, LLC for a future medical office space. BARBERMURPHY represented buyer.
- Klemme Capital Investments, LLC sold a 19,000-square-foot retail/industrial building at 1604 N. Illinois St. to Jarvis Companies Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.