The Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois held its annual meeting on Friday, Dec. 2, 2022, at the Regency in O’Fallon, Ill.
At the meeting, board members voted to keep the Council’s 2022 officers in place for 2023:
- President: Gary Hoelscher, Millennia Professional Services
- Vice President: Jay Korte, The Korte Company
- Treasurer: Kathy Federico, Jack Schmitt Dealerships
- Secretary: Tim Giddens, Progressive Recovery, Inc.
Six members are joining the Leadership Council Executive Committee in 2023:
- Dan Barger, Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council
- Thomas Berry, Jr., Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Chris Blair, World Wide Technology Raceway
- Robert DeConcini, TWM, Inc.
- Dr. James Minor, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Eric Whitfield, Ameren Illinois
They will join current Executive Committee Members:
- The four officers listed above (Hoelscher, Korte, Federico and Giddens)
- Steve Donahue, Horner & Shifrin, Inc.
- George Evans, Kaskaskia College
- Rick Ortyl, Metro East Industries, Inc.
- Rick Parks, First National Bank of Waterloo
- Donna Richter, Southern Illinois Builders Association
- Steve Zuber, BarberMurphy
Three long-standing members of the Council’s Executive Committee will be rolling off because of bylaw requirements. “We want to thank Bruce Holland, Mike Riley, and Dennis Wilmsmeyer for their years of leadership and direction,” said Executive Director Kyle Anderson. “We look forward to having them continue to be involved in the Leadership Council, and will rely on their guidance moving forward.”
The Leadership Council has been the premier organization fostering economic growth in Southwestern Illinois since 1983. The council strives to unite the region for growth through its eight committees, serving Madison, St. Clair, Macoupin, Clinton, Monroe, Jersey, Bond, Washington, and Calhoun Counties.