Growth Association slates annual dinner on Jan. 28
From Illinois Business Journal news services
GODFREY –The RiverBend is playing host to its annual dinner celebration on Thursday, Jan. 28, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. in The Commons of Lewis and Clark Community College.
The event is a celebration of accomplishments from 2015 and a look into what’s expected for 2016. The venue also provides information on River Bend community successes.
The RBGA will be honoring the following with Chairman Awards at the dinner:
– Pat Schwarte – Ambassador of the Year
– Pat Ackman for the Miles Davis Memorial
– Gateway Chapter MS – Gateway Getaway Ride
– LCCC for hosting Bike MS
– Steve Thompson – Reach Out and Read
– Chairman Karen Cooper
The 2015 Small Businesses of the Month will be recognized:
– Toddle Towne Learning Centers
– Alvareita’s College of Cosmetology
– Mid America Audiology Group
– My Antique Store
– Dream Home Realty Centre
– Precision Electrical and Lighting
– Olive Oil Marketplace
– Route 3 Films
– B.E. Stylin Salon
– Bemis Wilderman Chiropractic
– Gent Funeral Home
A sponsorship is available that includes a reserved table of eight and recognition in a multimedia presentation for $650. Contact Trish Holmes, director of Member Services, if you are interested in a sponsorship at email@example.com or (618) 467-2280.
Individual tickets are available for purchase at $55 per person.
To register for the event, click here.