Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- 1st MidAmerica Credit Union sold an 1,875-square-foot office building at 2421 State St. to Sanders Waste Real Estate, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- DCMTB Properties, LLC leased a 1,966-square-foot office space at 6911 W. Main St., to Association for Education Excellence. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- THF Belleville Development, LP leased a 2,400-square-foot retail space in Carlyle Plaza to Royal Cellular Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the tenant.
- Hubbard Investment Fund leased a 6,288-square-foot office building at 2 Market Place to UMG Events, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- R & T Alliance Inc. leased a 3,500-square-foot warehouse space at 4320A and B Horseshoe Lake Road to CJT Enterprise, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Scott Credit Union leased a 5,557-square-foot retail branch at 8866 Ladue Road from Ladue Group, LC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessee.
- James Gahwiler sold a 3,600-square-foot office/warehouse at 5101 Lake Terrace to J & J Development. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Howland 3 Investments, LLC sold a 43,600-square-foot investment property containing a 258-unit storage facility and a seven-unit retail building at 721 West Highway 50 to Stuff Self Storage, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- G&S Foundry & Mfg. Co. Inc. leased a 40,000-square-foot industrial/manufacturing space at 210 Kaskaskia Drive to Roeslein Modular Fabrication. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Sunrise Counties, LLC sold a 3.6-acre development site on Fortune Boulevard to Auffenburg Shiloh, LLC for the future St. Clair Auto Mall location. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Klemme Capital Investments leased a 19,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 1604 North Illinois St. to Wholesale ATV, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.