Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Triad Investments, LLC leased an 8,000-square-foot office/warehouse building at 2425 Amann Drive to Capital Roofing Solutions, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- 10314 Lincoln Trail, LLC leased a 732-square-foot office space located at 10314 Lincoln Trail, Suite 200, to Mercer Transportation Co. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessee.
- Premier Car Connection leased a 1,608-square-foot retail building at 9101 St. Clair Ave. to Elite Auto Solutions, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Finkelstein Limited Family Partnership leased a 2,039-square-foot retail space located at 1941 U.S. Highway 50 to B-Elite Dance Academy. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Columns LLC sold an 11,000-square-foot office building at 26 Ginger Creek Parkway to Lake Road Farms, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- R&T Alliance Inc. leased a 1,700-square-foot industrial space at 4320 Horseshoe Lake Road to Tek Pallet Sales Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Tad Simpson sold a 76-acre development site at 14th Street to R.W.T. Holdings, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Bank of O’Fallon sold a 29-unit, 30,450-square-foot apartment complex, and sold a 2.19-acre site for the expansion of a 24-unit apartment complex in Northtowne Estates to Up Towne Apartments, LP. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Rehkemper Family Partnership, LLC leased a 2,857-square-foot office space 930 Talon Drive to The Farmers Automobile Insurance Association to open a new claims office. BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- RE No. One LLC sold a 2,564-square-foot absolute net-leased Hardees’s at 401 E. Sangamon St. to Greg Grinter. BARBERMurphy Group represented buyer.
- Gasa Leasing Inc. sold a 3-acre development site at 3477 Route 111 to Soteria Property, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Bradford-Waterloo, LLC leased a 967-square-foot office space at 224 Bradford Station, Suite B, to Ideal Pediatrics. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.