Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Regions Bank, Successor Trust 22-537 sold a 4,320-square-foot office building at 2810 Frank Scott Parkway, No. 704, WCPA Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- First Bank sold a 3,231-square-foot former branch/retail building at 6323 W. Main St. to Mark and Rebecca Unnerstall. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Michael E. Larsen Rev. Trust sold a 4,280-square-foot office/warehouse at 2606 Camp Jackson Road to St. Louis Roofing Inc. BARBERMurphy represented the seller.
- Fordbed Development Co., LLC sold a 2,788-square-foot retail building at 9497 Collinsville Road to Travers Investment Group, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Iridium Investments, LLC leased a 1,144-square-foot retail space at 105 W. Kunz St. to Pair of Dice, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the tenant.
- Airtex Properties, L.P. sold a 20,339-square-foot office/warehouse at 404-500 W. Main St. to Casey’s Retail Co. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Topmost Development Corp. sold a 34,000-square-foot retail building at 1100 Broadway St. to O’Fallon Retail, LLC to become a retail furniture store dba Kloss Furniture. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- The Ariston Cafe, An Illinois Corporation, sold a 5,400-square-foot restaurant at 413 Old Route 66 N to Mavericks of Litchfield Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Millikin Properties, LLC leased a 900-square-foot office space at 111 E. Main St. to Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Vernon and Debra Dulaney sold a 17,100-square-foot retail building at 3967 Lake Drive to Hannah Family Properties. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Herndon Enterprises, LLC sold a four-unit, 4,200-square-foot apartment building at 17-23 Twin Oaks to Heather Weinberger. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Wilco Properties of Swansea, LLC sold a 5,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 219 Clara St. to American Maintenance and Welding Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Hubbard Investment Fund leased a 1,580-square-foot office space at 201 West Pointe Drive, Suite 5, to Edward Jones. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.