Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Faye Giberson, trustee of the Faye Giberson Revocable Living Trust, sold a 3,650-square-foot office/retail building at 1519 W. Main St. to Reeves Investments, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- B&D Meat Market, LLC sold an 1,848-square-foot retail building at 4004 W. Main St. to Loai Noubani. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Collinsville, LLC leased a 20,050-square-foot industrial space located at 1700 St. Louis Road to United Refrigeration Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Riverbend Developers, LLC of Illinois leased a 992-square-foot office space at 102 Rottingham Court, Suite C, to Kerber, Eck & Braeckel, LLP. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessee.
- Christ Brothers Properties LLC, III leased a 5,000-square-foot commercial building at 125 E. McAllister St. to CODE USA, LP. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Central Park Plaza Condominiums, LLC sold a 4.9-acre development site on Frank Scott Parkway East to Silverstone Development, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Niteshkumar Patel sold a 1-acre site to be developed as a Dollar General retail store at 648 W. Main St. to Glenwood Equities, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- TSC Enterprises, LLC leased a 1,302-square-foot retail space at 19 Bronze Pointe, Suite C, to Amore Skin Spa, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Oak Mesa Properties, LLC leased a 1,266-square-foot retail space at 208 Frank Scott Parkway to The Congressional Leadership Fund. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Dan Kohlbrecher, Bernard Kohlbrecher and Kathryn Timmermann sold a 10,500-square-foot former car dealership at 543 West Broadway to Michael Acinelli and Richard Mueller. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.