Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- James Rosciglione sold a 12-unit, 8,460-square-foot apartment building at 25 S. 76th St. to LDB Services Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- William Wayne McKinley Trust sold a 1.05-acre site on North Sixth Street to Moto Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- LDB Services Inc. sold a 4,400-square-foot, eight-unit apartment building at 221 N. 44th St. to Metro East Holdings, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Emerald L Inc. leased a 1,000-square-foot office space at 344 S. Fillmore St. to Rehab Massage & Body Work Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- Jerry Trent sold a 4,590-square-foot retail building at 412 St. Clair Road to Nancy and Earnest Watkins. BARBERMurphy Group represented seller.
- Granite Sand Realty, LLC leased 6,395 square feet of retail space at 1300 Schaefer Road to Total Renal Care Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- Jerseyville Mall, LLC leased an additional 4,900 square feet at 917 S. State St. to Total Renal Care Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- Madison Grand Partnership sold an 11,150-square-foot industrial building at 1350 Grand Ave. to Energy Stars Heating, Cooling and Insulation. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Pineview Inc. sold a 16-unit, 16,880-square-foot apartment building at 109-111 Sugar Pine Lane to Sugar Pine Apartments, LP. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Birkenmeyer Properties, LLC leased 2,400 square feet of office space at 4064-4070 Oakmont Drive to D’Jamildo Graham. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Dan L. Sheils, LLC sold a 108-unit, 113,400-square-foot apartment complex at Cantwell Lane and Old Collinsville Road to Swansea Applegate Apartments, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Amit and Nitesh Patel purchased a 2.12-acre development site at 4216-4300 North Illinois St. (Illinois Route 159) from Gene Smith Living Revocable Trust and JoAnne Kocot. BARBERMurphy Group represented all parties.
- First Bank sold a 1,792-square-foot office building located at 260 Knobloch Blvd. to the Village of Valmeyer. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- SM Properties Waterloo, LLC sold a 0.58-acre site at Waterloo Commons, Lot 15, to VDF Properties Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.