Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Fairview Heights Memorial VFW Post 8677 sold a 10,212-square-foot retail building at 5325 North Illinois St. to Yenoh Land Trust. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Charles Liebert Trust leased a 4,950-square-foot retail/office space at 10218 Lincoln Trail to Support Systems & Services Inc. BARBERMurphy represented both parties.
- Regions Bank sold 10055 Bunkum Road to Great Falls Land Trust. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
- Ambee, Inc. leased a 2,225-square-foot retail space at 4224 Highway 159 to Kevin Nguyen for a nail and spa location. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Live in Wellness leased executive office space from Meridian One Partners located at 2220 State Route 157. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- Oak Properties, LLC sold 2111 Lincoln Ave (Multi Family Building) to 2111 Lincoln Ave. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the both parties.
- First Mid Illinois Bank & Trust sold commercial lots located at 12555 Iberg Road to Tut Properties Inc. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties
- Oak Mesa Properties leased a 3,250-square-foot office space at 4460 N. Illinois St. to First American Title Co. BARBERMurphy Group represented the landlord.
- Oak Mesa Properties, LLC leased a 1,266-square-foot of office space at 208 Frank Scott Parkway, Suite 8, to Uncle Fester’s. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Lammers Group, LLC leased office space at 7 Bronze Pointe to My Scratch Offs, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- Waterloo Center, LLC leased a 4,500-square-foot retail space at 1301 Jamie Lane to Fast Fitness, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.