Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Center Stage Dance Apparel, Inc. sold a 3,692-square-foot retail building and business at 1722 North Belt West to Demetria’s Dancewear and Costumes, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- JMB Investments leased 5,000 square feet to Apex Network Physical Therapy. Kunkel Commercial Group, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Kenneth Weber sold a 2.58-acre site at 2424-2428 Old Country Inn Road to Dark, LLC for future development of a motel. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Mary Sue Lauburg sold 35 Marcia to Lindow Properties LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group, Inc. represented both parties.
- Nancy Rapp sold a 0.33-acre site at 316 St. Louis Road to Jim G. Kruta Trust. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Raymond Arthur sold a 19,100-square-foot industrial and ministorage complex on 12.95 acres at 6208 Illinois Route 111 to GEM Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- A&A Properties, LLC leased 2,400 square feet to Lash Loft Salon & Spa. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
- Greenberg Blatt Management leased a 2,800-square-foot retail space in Nameoki Plaza at 3675 Nameoki Drive to Discount Liquidation Products, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the both parties.
- Greg Grinter leased a 1,250-square-foot retail space at 2709 N. Center to Livie Lou Ink XIII, LLC, dba Ascension Body Art Studio. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Anderson Real Estate Holding sold a 1-acre commercial lot at 14 Schiber Court to Tychris Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Greenmount Development Group, LLC leased 4,500 square feet to Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.