Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- CQC ESOP RP I & II, LLC sold a 72,000-square-foot office investment complex at 521 and 525 W. Main St., to RD Richland, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Working Dirt R2, LLC sold a 36-unit, 16,200-square-foot apartment complex at 21-57 Kingery Court to Kirby Holdings, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Jim and Sharon Eisele sold a 2,400-square-foot retail building at 200 West Lincoln to Michael and Kimberly Allen. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Frontier North, Inc. sold a 0.57-acre site at 200 South University Ave. to First Christian Church of Carbondale. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Yenoh Land Trust leased a 5,800-square-foot retail space located at 2539 Vandalia St. to Safety Training Center, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- NJN Development, LLC leased 840 square feet of retail space located at 10251 Lincoln Trail to The Gift Card Exchange, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Sue Schafer sold a 1-acre site at 113 Northbay Court to Tychris Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Emrich Plumbing purchased 2910 Maryville Road from George Schneider. KUNKEL Commercial Group represented the seller.
- Steve Duebelbeis sold a 2,700-square-foot restaurant/retail building, formerly “Farmer’s Inn,” at 7157 Triple Lakes Road, to George Hornbostle. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Bethel Eckert Enterprises, Inc. sold a 95,480-square-foot warehouse/freezer industrial building at 7714 Commercial Drive to 6301 Broadway, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.