Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Carriage House Association sold a 30-unit, 30,000-square-foot apartment building at 115 E. B St. to Kirby Holdings Group, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- AEW Properties, LLC, leased a 1,450-square-foot office space at 100 N. Main St. to Columbia Rehab Specialists. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessee.
- RALESA Financial & Development LLC leased a 1,989-square-foot office at 3 Country Club Executive Park to Inspro, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Crocker Properties leased a 732-square-foot office space located at 10314 Lincoln Trail to Bnei Baruch Midwest, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Greg Grinter leased a 1,200-square-foot office space at 4517 South State Route 159, Suite 4, to Kyle West dba Beast Escape Room. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- William & Mary Flach Trust sold a 3,040-square-foot office building at 90 Kriege Farm Road to Masonic Temple Association of Edwardsville. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Greg Grinter purchased 40 acres in Macon County. Kunkel Commercial Group represented the buyer.
- 932 Fairway Park, LLC leased a 29,700-square-foot industrial space at 932 Fairway Park to HB Coatings. BARBERMurphy Group represented the tenant.
- Diane Moore leased a 1,430-square-foot office space at 5 Schiber Court to Ridgeway Photography. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- CJR Properties, Inc. sold a 6,600-square-foot retail building at 6725 State Route 162 to DMG Real Estate Investment LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Heritage HVAC LLC purchased a 4,040-square-foot office/warehouse space at 97 Betty Lane. Kunkel Commercial Group represented the landlord.
- Commercial Real Estate Investors, LP sold a 8,800-square-foot retail investment building at 1319-1325 Central Park Drive to BFB Amalgamated, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Big River Zinc Corp. sold a 200,000-square-foot manufacturing facility at 2401 Mississippi Ave. to Shenzhen Starway Industry Co. Ltd. The BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Roth Family LTD Partnership & Aldajor, LLC leased a 2,300-square-foot office suite at 1124 Hartman Lane to the Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Southwestern Illinois Laborer’s District Council leased 1,512 square feet of office space at 20 Bronze Pointe to TEAM 10 Logistics, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Illinois Mentor Community Services Inc. leased 1,500 square feet office space at 4956 Bench Mark Centre from Paja Enterprises, LLP. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
- Chris Zhao leased a 1,150-square-foot office space at 535 Edwardsville Road to Jennie Ribbing. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Jacoby Properties sold a six-bay carwash at 1250 Miland St. to DAAD Land Holdings LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.