Nationwide employment law firm Jackson Lewis P.C. is pleased to announce that five attorneys from the firm’s St. Louis office have been listed in the 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional knowledge and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Jackson Lewis congratulates the following attorneys named to the 2024 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Office Managing Principal Jessica L. Liss (Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Office Litigation Manager and Principal Adam D. Hirtz (Employment Law – Management)
- Principal Thomas E. Berry, Jr. (Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Principal Michael Lowenbaum (Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Principal Stephanie O. Zorn (Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
The St. Louis office can be reached at (314) 827-3939.
About Jackson Lewis
Focused on labor and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients’ goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
Additional information about the firm can be found at jacksonlewis.com.