The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) has announced the release of Fiscal Year 2024 Rebuild Illinois Cultural Capital Planning Grants.
The application is open in the IACA’s online Salesforce system and has a deadline of Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 11:59pm.
Rebuild Illinois Cultural Capital Planning Grants
The purpose of the Rebuild Illinois Cultural Capital Planning Grants is to help organizations that provide arts programming get the objective information and analysis they need before they commit their organization’s energies and financial resources to a facilities project.
Rebuild Illinois Cultural Capital Planning Grants will support project related activity from January 1, 2024 – December 31, 2024. Applicants will request a specific grant amount in the application and awards will range from $5,000 – $50,000. No cash match is required for this grant.
Examples of projects that may be considered for funding include:
- Architectural planning and design
- Site selection
- Feasibility studies
- Expansion planning
- Energy efficiency planning
- Accessibility and ADA planning
- Business and operational planning related to a new or expanded facilities
Important to note is that the Cultural Capital Planning Grants applications will be submitted in IACA’s online Salesforce platform: https://arts-illinois.my.site.com/
Returning applicants should login to their existing account to apply. New applicants should create a new user account. More information on the online system, including a user manual, can be found on the IACA website.
Applicants must also:
- Have pre-qualification status through the State of Illinois Grantee Portal. Please follow the link to the IACA’s Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) page for details.
- Verify compliance with all eligibility requirements.
- Applicants will need to confirm (or register for) a Unique Entity ID (UEI) in their SAM.gov account. The UEI number must be entered in the Salesforce system as part of the Applicant Information.
Webinar & Drop-in Meeting
An Online Webinar will be available for applicants on Friday, September 8, 2023, at 11:00am Central Time. Pre-registration is required.
Following the webinar, a recording will be posted on the IACA website within 3 days.
Also, IACA staff are available via a drop-in video meeting to answer any questions on the Cultural Capital Planning Grants program or the online grant system. You do not need to pre-register, simply click the link at the time of the meeting to join the meeting via WebEx: Friday, September 29, 2023, at 11:00am
For details, visit the Rebuild Illinois Cultural Capital Planning Grants landing page.