HeartLands Conservancy seeks proposals for legal services, prequalified contractors
HeartLands Conservancy (HLC) has announced a request for proposals (RFP) for legal services and prequalified contractors for potential future projects. The RFP process will determine the list of firms eligible for the award of contracts/subcontracts for the period beginning May 1, 2023, and ending Dec. 31, 2025.
The legal services RFP is open to all qualified legal services firms to provide services on an as-needed basis during the calendar year 2023, with the option for HLC to renew services for a period of three (3) years (through Dec. 31, 2025).
Legal services (representation and advice) are sought and may be used, on an as-needed basis, in the following practice areas:
- General operations and administration
- Real estate
- Construction and Maintenance Liability and Environmental Law matters
Deadline: 4 p.m. Central Time, Thursday, April 13, 2023, by email.
Full legal services RFP can be found here.
The prequalified contractors RFP is open to firms that can provide the following services and/or technical assistance for potential future projects:
- Environmental/Natural Resource Planning & Engineering
- Forestry (including GIS mapping, policy, urban forestry planning, and management)
- Wetland Restoration
- Landscape Architecture
- Botany & Ecological Services
- Wildlife Biologist (Midwest, Southern Illinois)
- Stream Restoration/Stabilization and Erosion Control
- Water Quality/Stormwater Best Management Practices Engineering and/or construction
- Stormwater Modeling
- Site Development/Construction Management
- Site Surveying
- Urban Design & Placemaking
- Bike & Pedestrian, Trail Transportation Engineering
- Community engagement/Facilitation
- Sign Fabrication (Interpretive, site wayfinding, regulatory, directional, etc.)
- Legal Services (under a separate RFP)
Deadline: 6 p.m. Central Time, Tuesday, April 18, 2023, by email.
Full prequalified contractors RFP can be found here.
For more information and both full RFPs, visit the HeartLands Conservancy website at https://heartlandsconservancy.org/bids/.
HeartLands Conservancy is a non-profit organization dedicated to conserving land, protecting natural resources, and improving the quality of life in Southern Illinois. HeartLands Conservancy is committed to achieving its organizational purposes through partnerships with qualified firms who share its vision for a healthy and vibrant environment in southwestern Illinois.