Roles feature starting pay of $20 per hour, $1,000 sign-on bonus, robust benefits and career progression opportunities; positions are among more than 600 technician opportunities companywide
As part of a national hiring event Thursday, Sept. 15, Spectrum is seeking Field Technicians for its St. Louis service area, to support the growth of Spectrum Internet® and other Spectrum services. The company is scheduling virtual interviews for Sept. 15 and will make same-day offers for these openings, which are among over 600 the company is looking to fill across its 41-state service area. Field Technicians install and service Spectrum services in customers’ homes and also perform maintenance on Spectrum’s local broadband networks.
Field Technician roles offer competitive hourly wages starting at $20 an hour, along with comprehensive health and retirement benefits and a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Spectrum also provides Field Technicians extensive ongoing training and a robust career progression program that includes U.S. Department of Labor-certified Broadband Field Technician Apprenticeship.
“We are looking for candidates dedicated to craftsmanship, to deliver and maintain vital connectivity for our customers across the St. Louis area,” said Rob Burton, Spectrum area vice president of Field Operations. “At Spectrum, our technicians can build a fulfilling technology career with strong starting wages, excellent benefits and continual training that translates directly to meaningful career and financial growth.”
Candidates can easily learn more about the Field Technician role, see locations with available positions and schedule an interview for Sept. 15 now, by visiting jobs.spectrum.com/hiringevent.
In addition to a $20 minimum starting wage, Spectrum employees receive comprehensive health benefits, and for 10 consecutive years, the company has absorbed the full annual cost increase of medical, dental and vision coverage. The company also offers employees a market-leading retirement plan, with a 401(k) that matches the first 6 percent of employee contributions, plus a Retirement Accumulation Plan with an additional 3 percent company contribution — for which Field Technicians are eligible — bringing the total company contribution to a potential 9 percent.
Spectrum employees can also receive up to $10,000 per year in education assistance, as well as complimentary and discounted pricing on Spectrum services.
Spectrum is a suite of advanced communications services offered by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The company also distributes award-winning news coverage, sports and high-quality original programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks and Spectrum Originals. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.