The 32nd annual JOBS PLUS ’22 job fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 noon on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022 at the Gateway Convention Center, #1 Gateway Drive, Collinsville, Ill.
Employers are still being sought to host booths and connect with qualified, job-ready applicants. Any employer who has not yet signed up with their free registration should call (618) 825-3270 as soon as possible. Workplace booth registrations are first come, first served.
The fair will host a variety of employers offering hourly or salary positions to qualified candidates. Job seekers should be prepared for on-the-spot employer screenings and bring copies of their current resumes with them.
This year’s fair is sponsored by MCET and the St. Clair County Intergovernmental Grants Department.
Other sponsoring agencies and organizations include:
- Caritas Family Solutions – SCSEP
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Department of Human Services/Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Southwestern Illinois workNet Centers
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Madison-Bond-Jersey-Calhoun Workforce Innovation Board
- Madison County Housing Authority
- Mid America Workforce Investment Board
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Southwestern Illinois College
Job seekers and the public may call (618) 296-4301 for more information. Updates will also be available through the Madison County website, https://www.co.madison.il.us/, and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MCETD.