This month marks 20 years in business for IMPACT Strategies, one of the region’s commercial building and construction management firms.
Founded in July 2002 by Mark Hinrichs and Mike Christ, the firm has grown to over 50 employees with offices in three states. Major milestones over the last 20 years have included:
- IMPACT Strategies founded by Mark Hinrichs and Mike Christ, with the firm’s headquarters in Fairview Heights, Ill.
- IMPACT completed projects in 12 states, totaling more than $800 million
- IMPACT largest single project exceeds $70 million
- IMPACT expanded into the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky region with a new office in downtown Cincinnati
- IMPACT Established the Making an IMPACT Foundation to support the community including veterans, first responders, and children
As part of its 20th-anniversary celebration, the firm will be conducting a “20 Days of Giving” event through its Making an IMPACT Foundation. During this event, the foundation will be engaging employees to deliver gifts to various community members in the hopes of bringing them peace and joy.
“We serve our clients by establishing lasting relationships based on trust, accountability, and exceptional value,” said Mark Hinrichs, president and co-founder of IMPACT Strategies. “As building experts, we work hard to provide confidence in the construction process as each client’s trusted advisor and advocate. We’re grateful for each client we have worked with over the past 20 years and look forward to continuing to positively impact the communities we serve.”
IMPACT Strategies has constructed notable area projects including Altair at the Heights in Richmond Heights, Mo.; Fairview Heights City Centre in Fairview Heights, Ill.; Newbridge Retirement Community in Cape Girardeau, Mo.; the Rehabilitation Institute of Southern Illinois and the BJC HealthCare Siteman Cancer Center at Memorial Hospital East, both in Shiloh, Ill.; and the new Amazon distribution center in Fenton, Mo.