FedEx is holding hiring events today, Sept. 23, in Edwardsville and St. Louis as part of a campaign to hire thousands of people for all positions across its operating company going into the holiday season.
Temporary bonus structures and pay enhancements may also be available depending on the markets. Positions include package handlers, drivers, and other support positions, and many seasonal hires may become full-time job opportunities as demand for services grows and networks expand.
Here is an overview:
What: FedEx Hiring Day, recruiters on hand to interview applicants.
When: Thursday, Sept. 23
How to apply: Interested applicants can apply at any of these locations below or virtually at fedex.com/hiringday. Additional details regarding each in-person event available via this webpage.
Location & time:
FedEx Location: FedEx Ground, St. Louis
Time: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. CDT
Address: 9000 Premier Parkway S., Saint Peters, MO 63376
FedEx Location: FedEx Supply Chain, Edwardsville
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CDT
Address: Comfort Inn Edwardsville-St. Louis, 3080 S. State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL 62025
The company says it offers
· Competitive rates
· Day and night shifts available
· Promote from within philosophy
· Nationwide opportunities with potential to become full-time
· Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
· Must be at least 18 years old
· No minimum education requirements
· Subject to criminal background check and drug screen