YWCA Metro St. Louis will honor its 2021 YWCA Leaders of Distinction at the 41st Annual YWCA Leader Lunch on Thursday, Dec. 9.
These Leaders will enter the YWCA Academy of Leaders, which is comprised of all Honorees from the past four decades
The overarching message of YWCA Leader Lunch, as embodied in the achievements is one of talent, persistence, work ethic and sisterhood.
2021 YWCA Leaders of Distinction
• Cathy Arshadi, senior vice president, director of Financial Management at Commerce Trust Company
• Cynthia Bentzen-Mercer, SPHR, MBA, Ph.D., Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer at Mercy
• Renée Brummell Franklin, MBA, MAT, chief diversity officer at the Saint Louis Art Museum
• Gloria Carter-Hicks, president and CEO of Hicks-Carter-Hicks, LLC
• Charli Cooksey, founder and CEO of WEPOWER
• Aparna Deora, Ph.D., executive director – Medical Sciences Vaccines Category Lead at Pfizer
• Kelly Gast, U.S. CFO at Bayer U.S. LLC
• Carol J. Voss, philanthropist and Community Volunteer
• Kristen Wild, president and CEO of Operation Food Search