The RiverBend Growth Association has announced the addition of four new members to its board of directors.
At its monthly board meeting, held virtually this year on Jan. 28, the board elected the following to serve three-year terms:
- Jake Bodi, superintendent of Business Administration & Customer Service for Ameren Illinois
- James Rogalsky, co-owner of Old Bakery Beer Company
- Jim Rankin, chief executive officer of West Star Aviation
Also elected to fill the term of Dr. Dennis Sands, is the new president of OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center, Jerry Rumph.
Outgoing Chairman Brad Goacher, vice president and chief operating officer at Alton Memorial Hospital thanked the three board members who served the organization so well, and are now leaving the board as their terms have expired. They are:
- Scott Reichmann, broker associate with Barber Murphy Group
- Rob Schwartz, commercial market president for Busey Bank in Madison County
- Steve Thompson, regional president of Carrollton Bank in Alton
Goacher “passed the gavel” to chair-elect for 2020, Jeff Lauritzen, Country Financial representative, who was elected chairman for 2021. The chair-elect for 2021 is Alan Meyer, president and CEO of 1st MidAmerica Credit Union.
The meeting concluded with the presentation of a donation to the Boys and Girls Club of Alton in the name of Goacher, in honor of his service to the RiverBend Growth Association.
The RiverBend Growth Association is the chamber of commerce and economic development organization for the 11 Alton area communities known as the River Bend. For more information about the Growth Association, visit www.growthassociation.com or call (618) 467-2280.