EDWARDSVILLE — Madison County Community Development is keeping businesses and individuals who are struggling during the coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic informed on available resources.
MCCD Administrator Trudy Bodenbach said the state and federal government have rolled out numerous programs to aid those impacted by the virus. She said MCCD will continue to track any new programs and strive to keep the community informed of these programs.
For questions or need help finding resources email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We are also posting the most up-to-date information to the Madison County Economic Development Facebook (@MadCoEconDev) page,” Bodenbach said.
Businesses or individual list of resources:
· Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/SmallBizAssistance/Pages/IllinoisSmallBusinessEmergencyLoanFund.aspx
· Hospitality Emergency Grant Program https://us.accion.org/news/covid-19-hospitality-business-grant-program/
· Loans for Small Businesses https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
· Unemployment Insurance https://www2.illinois.gov/ides/Pages/COVID-19-and-Unemployment-Benefits.aspx
· Information for Illinois Taxpayers https://www2.illinois.gov/rev/Pages/Taxpayer-Resources-during-COVID-19-%28Coronavirus%29-Outbreak.aspx
· Free/Low-Cost Internet https://www.digitalinclusion.org/free-low-cost-internet-plans/
· Information for Consumers Struggling to Make Payments https://www.idfpr.com/News/2020/2020%2003%2030%20IDFPR%20financial%20guidance.pdf
· Information for Individuals Searching for Work https://www.co.madison.il.us/departments/employment_and_training/job_listings.php
· Information for Small Businesses https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/SmallBizAssistance/Pages/Coronavirus-Disease-2019-%28COVID-19%29-Information-for-Small-Business.aspx