Welcome to our new website. Today, the Illinois Business Journal unveils weeks of effort in the making.
Readers who call up ibjonline.com now see a new presentation, complete with all the things you like about the current page — and a lot of extras.
- Local news — updates from Southwestern Illinois and beyond. The news will scroll across the top.
- People in Business, announcements involving employees in Metro East and from the area, scrolling across the center.
- National and state news, posted as it occurs.
- An event calendar in which readers can submit items.
- Money Matters, a compendium of financial advice stories from several sources.
- Financial News, a compilation of what’s happening with the financial markets here and abroad.
- A crossword puzzle, for all you gamers.
- Archives of print editions and a searchable database to find stories that we’ve printed in the past, both in print and online.
The website is “responsive,” meaning it adapts for viewing on all mobile and tablet platforms.
As always, we also post regularly to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and, as always, we depend on businesses and others to keep us informed.
Tell us what you think, we’d love the feedback.
Meanwhile, send news to the editor, Dennis Grubaugh, email@example.com, or call him at (618) 977-6865.
To advertise on the site, contact Kerry Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (618) 225-2253.