Schnuck Markets Inc. on Wednesday announced that customers in Metro East are among those with a curbside pickup option.
Customers can now earn Schnucks Rewards points on all delivery orders. Rewards points can be earned on Schnucks Delivers purchases delivered to a home or business, as well as on curbside pickup orders. Earned rewards points will be applied to customers’ accounts within 24 hours of purchase.
Schnucks Rewards pays customers back for their purchases by providing 10 rewards points for every dollar spent. After earning 1,000 points, the customer will be rewarded with $2 off a future Schnucks purchase. Customers may redeem rewards as they are earned or allow them to accumulate, up to $500. All redemptions must occur in-store.
In addition to expanding Schnucks Rewards to the Schnucks Delivers platform, the company also announced the expansion of the Schnucks Delivers Curbside Pickup option. The service, which first launched at four stores in late 2018, is now available at 30 stores in metro St. Louis, Cape Girardeau, Mo., and Evansville, Ind. (See the complete list below.)
“We know that busy shoppers are looking for ways to maximize their time, and Schnucks Delivers offers customers the convenience of someone else taking the time to do their grocery shopping for them,” said Schnucks Chief Business Development and Transformation Officer Ryan Cuba. “With curbside pickup, our customers can get their full grocery order without ever having to leave their vehicle and they can quickly resume their day.”
Curbside pickup customers should visit schnucksdelivers.com , select the “Pickup” option, and select a time between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. After completing their purchase, customers will receive
a text message with store parking information and a phone number to call upon arrival. The grocery order is kept in a designated area of the store, with temperature-sensitive items appropriately placed in refrigerators, freezers and hot bags. When a customer arrives for pickup, a Schnucks teammate will deliver the items to the customer’s vehicle.
Schnucks Delivers is a partnership with Instacart. Instacart processing fees on Curbside Pickup orders are waived for Schnucks Delivers Express members and are $1.99 for nonmembers.
Through Sept. 5, 2019, customers can use the code “4Curbside” to waive the Instacart Curbside Pickup fee.
*Due to limitations of the Instacart platform, some Schnucks Rewards promotional offers and Schnupons may not apply to Schnucks Delivers orders.
Schnucks stores offering curbside pickup
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
● 19 South Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63703
Metro St. Louis
● 2811 Homer Adams Parkway, Alton, Ill. 62002
● 501 Belt Line Road, Collinsville, Ill. 62234
● 2222 Troy Road, Edwardsville, Ill. 62025
● 2665 North Illinois Street, Swansea, Ill. 62226
● 3900 Vogel Road, Arnold, Mo. 63010
● 11253 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, Mo. 63044
● 141 Hilltown Village, Chesterfield, Mo. 63017
● 6083 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, Mo. 63304
● 12756 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, Mo. 63141
● 3029 Highway K, Dardenne Prairie, Mo. 63368
● 12332 Manchester Road, Des Peres, Mo. 63131
● 245 East 5th Street, Eureka, Mo. 63025
● 45 Gravois Bluffs Plaza Drive, Fenton, Mo. 63026
● 13987 New Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, Mo. 63033
● 8037 West Florissant Ave. Jennings, Mo. 63136
● 10233 Manchester Road, Kirkwood, Mo. 63122
● 101 Civic Center Drive, Lake Saint Louis, Mo. 63367
● 9074 Overland Plaza, Overland, Mo. 63114
● 6600 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, Mo. 63117
● 1950 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, Mo. 63303
● 4171 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, Mo. 63108
● 4333 Butler Hill Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63128
● 5055 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, Mo. 63139
● 1060 Woods Mill Road, Town & Country, Mo. 63017
● 8650 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves, Mo. 63119
Evansville, Indiana :
● 4500 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville, Ind. 47712
● 5000 Washington, Ave., Evansville, Ind. 47715
● 600 East Booneville-New Harmony Road, Evansville, Ind. 47725
● 8301 Bell Oaks Drive, Newburgh, Ind. 47630