The O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of this year’s 43rd Annual Salute to Business Awards.
– Memorial Hospital East Medical Office Building Phase 1 (Economic Impact)
– Cope Marine (Small Business of the Year)
– Brad McMillin for renovation of historic City Hall (Beautification)
– The Tye-Dyed Iguana (Spirit of the Chamber Award)
– Janelle Hensler (Ambassador Impact Award) and
– Wolfersberger Funeral Home (Community Service sponsored by the Rotary Clubs in O’Fallon).
The awards are celebrated at a luncheon on Wednesday, April 10, at the Regency Conference Center in O’Fallon. Registration starts at 11:15 a.m. and the program begins promptly at 11:45 a.m. Tickets are $34; reservations required. Visit the Chamber (116 East First Street, O’Fallon), email email@example.com, call (618) 632-3377, or visit OFallonChamber.com to reserve tickets for the luncheon. RSVP by April 4th. Sponsorships are also available.