Legendary Mustang Sanctuary is seeking sponsors for its first Music Trivia Blast fundraiser, an evening of musical variety, prizes and entertainment slated from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 12, in Alton.
The rescue sanctuary for wild Mustang horses and burros celebrated its 10-year anniversary recently. It is located in Alhambra, in eastern Madison County.
The sanctuary is not tax funded nor does it receive regular allocations from other organizations. It relies solely on business and citizen donations, business support for projects and an all-volunteer workforce. One hundred percent of donations go to rescue missions and projects to save America’s wild Mustang horses and burros for future generations.
The inaugural Music Trivia Blast will be hosted by Best Western Premier Hotel, Alton, with event emcee Big Papa “G” / BGP Entertainment.
Legendary Mustang Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and gifts are fully tax deductible in accordance with IRS published rules.
Potential sponsorships include:
Legendary Event Sponsor Package—$300
1.Company orally highlighted and business logo prominently displayed on the big screens throughout the event evening. Company is also highlighted orally and recognized during all rounds with logo displayed on the event’s answer sheets and big screens.
2. Free promotions for company brand Logo on Legendary Mustang Sanctuary Facebook and website links for one year from date of event, enjoying thousands of likes, followers and promotional boosts.
3. Company logo is promoted on the sanctuary’s traveling sponsors banner.
4. Company is recognized in all our media advertising, printed materials and articles from April 2019 through March 31, 2020.
5. A transferrable gift certificate of free tour at the Legendary Mustang Sanctuary facility for as many as 50 people valid through April 30, 2020.
Mustang Event Sponsor Package —$200
1. Company orally highlighted and business Logo displayed on big screens. Company is also highlighted orally and recognized during all rounds with Logo displayed on the event’s answer sheets and big screens.
3. Free company promotion of brand through our Facebook and website links for six months beginning April 2019, enjoying thousands of likes, followers and promotional boosts.
4. A transferrable gift certificate for a free tour of the Legendary Mustang Sanctuary accommodates 50 people, valid for six-months, concluding October 31 2019.
Burros Round-Up Sponsor (eight rounds available)—$100)
Company sponsorship is highlighted orally and recognized during your sponsored round with Logo displayed on the event’s big screens and answer sheets.
Sanctuary Generous Donor Option— $400 or more
The Sanctuary supporters promotes a company’s products, services and logo to people and businesses they meet every day. There is an open house policy with donors, allowing visits to the physical Sanctuary, observe wild mustang horse training sessions, feed and pet resident mustang horses and burro. Donors enjoy photo opportunities with friends and family to archive their special visits and they are invited to attend volunteer and donor appreciation events.
Sponsorship choices should be submitted by March 21. Contact Kathy Lewis at (618) 616-8875 with sponsor, donation or on-line payments questions. Paypal options available at http://www.legendarymustangsanctuary.org by pressing DONATE button. Sponsor payment or donation may be mailed to Legendary Mustang Sanctuary, POB 725, Edwardsville, IL 62025.