Madison County Transit will be holding information and ID sessions in seven Madison County communities in November.
MCT staff members will be available to answer questions, provide information, and take photos for those who qualify for an MCT Free Ride or Half Fare ID. MCT will be at the following locations in the month of November:
• Nov. 2, noon to 1 p.m. Madison: Soup ‘n Share at Mt. Nebo
• Nov. 6, 2 to 3 p.m. Alton: Regional Multimodal Transportation Center
• Nov. 7, 1 to 4 p.m. Edwardsville: MCT Edwardsville Station
• Nov. 13, 10 to 11 a.m. Collinsville: Township Senior Center
• Nov. 14, 2 to 3 p.m. Bethalto: Village Hall
• Nov. 15, 10 to 11 a.m. Granite City: Township Senior Center
• Nov. 16, 10 to 11 a.m. Troy: Tri-Township Public Library
Any individual who has their photo taken for an MCT Free Ride or Half Fare ID will receive the ID in the mail. Free Ride & Half Fare ID Sessions are always held the first Wednesday of the month at the Edwardsville Station from 1 to 4 p.m.. To learn more about MCT services or how to become eligible for an MCT bus ID please visit www.mct.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (618) 797-INFO (4636).