The O’Fallon Historic Preservation Commission will be hosting an O’Fallon Historic Building Tour on Saturday, Oct. 6, at 3 p.m. The event is free to the public.
“I encourage everyone to attend this tour of O’Fallon’s oldest or most historic buildings,” said Mayor Herb Roach. “The Historic Preservation Commission will have guides and enactors along the walk.”
The walk will begin at the public parking lot at the corner of Vine Street and State Street and will include stops at these historic buildings:
• Confectionery House, 126 E. State St.
• Taylor Opera House, 220 E. State St.
• The Reno “I-House”, 110 W. Washington St.
• The Tiedemann House, 212 Washington St.
• The William Holden House, 319 N. Cherry St.
For more information contact Brian Keller at (618) 410-9020.