Caritas Family Solutions
Since 1947, individuals and families have turned to Caritas Family Solutions for emotional support during challenging times in their lives. Our spirited, dedicated, and professional staff provide hope and encouragement with a variety of services that help people of all ages create safe, stable environments for themselves and their loved ones. Serving more than 4,500 individuals across Southern Illinois each year, we focus on improving well-being through:
- professional counseling for individuals, couples, families, schools and groups
- adoption and pregnancy care services
- the largest, highest quality foster care program in Southern Illinois, caring for more than 1,300 children annually
- residential therapy for severely abused and neglected children
- community integrated living arrangements for adults with developmental disabilities;
- supportive housing for pregnant and parenting mothers
- employment training and experience for low-income older adults to re-enter the workforce.
We highly value collaboration and invite you to partner with us in support of these efforts. For more information, please call 618-213-8700 or visit caritasfamilysolutions.org.
Gary Huelsmann, M.S.W.
Chief Executive Officer, Caritas Family Solutions