Online registration is underway for free sports physicals being offered by HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine and HSHS Medical Group.
The physicals are offered for students entering 10th grade through 12th grade. Sports physicals will not address chronic issues, medications or immunizations.
A variety of dates and locations are available throughout the HSHS Southern Illinois Division, in O’Fallon, Breese, Greenville and Highland. Each of these will be from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Tuesday, June 12, at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital in Breese HealthPlex.
• Thursday, June 28, at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Specialty Clinics in Highland.
• Tuesday, July 10, at HSHS Holy Family Hospital Specialty Clinics in Greenville.
• Tuesday, July 24, at HSHS Medical Group Family and Sports Medicine in O’Fallon.
• Thursday, Aug. 2, at HSHS Medical Group Family and Sports Medicine in O’Fallon.
To register, visit athletesadvantage.hshs.org/sports. For more information, contact Jamie Wagner, program coordinator, at (618) 526-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine has been providing Certified Athletic Trainers to local schools since 2002. HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine is part of the Southern Illinois Division of Hospital Sisters Health System.