The Illinois Metro East Small Business Development Center at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville is collaborating with The Alternative Board (TAB) and SCORE of Southwest Illinois to present the High Impact Knowledge workshop series from 9 a.m. to noon Friday, April 6. The event takes place in the SIUE Morris University Center, and brings local business resources to support area entrepreneurs and small business owners.
The workshop will include a number of topics:
• Business Plan 101 – Presented by The SBDC at SIUE
• Market-Based Management and Cash Flow Assessment – Presented by Patrick Werner and Rick Cottrell of TAB
• Marketing topics – Presented by Amy Thompson of Hy-Viz Marketing
• Creating your Cash Flow Projections – Presented by Debi Corre, B2B CFO
• Financing Your Business – Presented by Rob Pickerell of Midwest Regional Bank
• Hiring that First Employee – Presented by Belinda Chester, CBIZ Employee Services Organization
“This is an opportunity entrepreneur and business owners will not want to miss,” said Jo Ann DiMaggio May, SBDC director, and small business specialist. “Business-building and networking organizations are asked to invite their members.”
The attendance fee is $25. All attendees will receive giveaways and tools to take back to the office. For more information and to register, visit commerce.cashnet.com/siuebus. Sign in begins at 8:30 a.m. the day of the event. A complimentary continental breakfast and coffee will be served during the event.