The Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois Education Committee is preparing for its 2018 Leadership Series, a way for individuals to enhance their potential through professional development.
The series is open to anyone who wants to learn from experienced professionals and will be held at Southern Illinois Builders Association in O’Fallon, Ill., from 8 to 11 a.m. on the following dates:
• April 19 – Building Your Brand and Reputation (Crisis Communication, Marketing, Networking and Social Media)
• May 17 – Team Building (Mentoring, Leadership, Conflict Management, Managing Personalities and Workforce Development)
• June 21 – Embracing Diversity (Equal Opportunities, Multi-Generational Balance, Recruiting and Retention)
• July 19 – Cyber Security (Cyber Security Breach: Prevention, Repair and Recovery)
• Aug. 16 – Innovative Budgeting in Changing Times (Financial Vision and Best Practices)
• Sept. 20 – Strategic Planning (Competitive Intelligence, Strategic Visioning, Leading Change and Competitive Positioning Strategies)
The sessions cost $375 for all six sessions or $75 per session. Limited space is available, but companies may send multiple people to one or more sessions.
For more information, contact Liz at the Leadership Council by email at email@example.com or call (618) 692-9745.