Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Carlyle Plaza, LLC sold a 45,000-square-foot retail center at 653 Carlyle Plaza to Ashland Storage Centers East, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented the buyer.
- FAEC as QI for Bouse Fiudo, LLC sold a 16-unit, 15,200-square-foot apartment complex located at 313-325 West I St. to Center Street Senior Living Corp. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- James E. and Barbara A. Egner sold a 3,420-square-foot retail/automotive building at 15 S. 14th St. to Bart Inman. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- M and DRH, Inc. leased a 3,000-square-foot retail/automotive space located at 935 South Belt West to Ian Castillo Vasquez. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- LAC Trust sold a 0.59-acre development site located at Long Acre Drive and North Illinois (Illinois Route 159) to The Loft Studios, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Riess Rentals, LLC sold a four-unit 1,772-square-foot apartment building at 608 West Schuetz to Tracy Cervellone. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Retail Place, LLC leased a 1,475-square-foot office space at 58 Executive Plaza Court to CMS Labor Relations. BARBERMURPHY represented the lessor.
- EAB Property Holdings, LLC leased a 1,272-square-foot office space at 4 Eagle Center to Financial & Tax Strategies Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- 105 East First, LLC leased a 1,700-square-foot retail space at 105 E. First St. to Furchild, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented the lessor.
- G & S Foundry and Manufacturing Co. Inc. sold a 92,920-square-foot manufacturing/warehouse at 210 Kaskaskia Drive to Gateway Fabrication Solutions, LLC or Assigns. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- SSRG Property Management, LLC sold a 10,000-square-foot industrial building at 105 Service St. to Simos Real Estate, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Regions Bank sold a former 1,400-square-foot branch building at 100 McDonald Drive to Frey Properties of Highland, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented the buyer.