Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Forest Hills, LP sold a 23,400-square-foot, 36-unit apartment complex at 4500 W. Washington St. to Auther Adams. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Ankit Patel leased a 1,650-square-foot retail space at 3317A Mississippi Ave. to Tierria Grinston. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Klemme Capital Investments, LLC sold a 5,776-square-foot, six-unit apartment building at 501 Western Ave. to FMP Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- RALESA Financial & Development LLC leased a 1,650-square-foot office space at No. 6 157 Center to Live Salon. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Reliance Bank leased a 1,629-square-foot office space at 1254 University Drive to Rozell Chiropractic Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Roth Family, LP sold a 1.4-acre commercial site at 390 Fountains Parkway to SUCO Properties, LLC for the new location of Distinctive Dermatology Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Maryville Real Estate, LLC leased a 1,200-square-foot retail space at 23 Executive Plaza Court to The Gift Box. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- First Bank leased a 2,096-square-foot office suite at 804 West Highway 50 to Keim Family Chiropractic, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Progress East Healthcare Center (BJC) sold a 32-acre development site at 2001 Frank Scott Parkway to Auffenberg Shiloh, LLC for the future St. Clair Auto Mall location. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- TRDS, LLC sold a 26.44-acre Development Site at Cross Street and Tamarack Drive to Gotham Holding Fund 1, LLC for the 311-unit Savannah Luxury Apartment Complex. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- John and Kathleen Kernan sold a 12,000-square-foot, 12-unit apartment building at 2 and 10 Catherine Court to L’s Rental Property Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- HBS Properties, LLC sold a 5,205-square-foot leased retail investment property at 904 Edwardsville Road to Retail Place, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.