Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Weber Living Trust sold a 26,200-square-foot, 109-unit self-storage facility at 3214-3216 East Broadway to BSH Properties, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties in this transaction.
- C.W. Byron Warehouse Properties, LLC sold a 5,626-square-foot office/warehouse at 1750 Fosterburg Road to TNT Real Estate Ventures, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Lanter Business Park, LLC sold a 100 percent leased, multi-unit office building at 97-107 Lanter Court to Cowlen Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Osborn & Osborn, LLC leased a 4,500-square-foot office space at 100 Regency Centre Road to Commercial Technology Solutions, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Weber Living Trust sold a 13,630-square-foot, 114-unit self-storage facility at 453 West McArthur Drive to BSH Properties, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
EAST ST. LOUIS
- Menyoun Jordan sold a 2.47-acre site at 6 East Broadway to Blackmon’s Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Weber Living Trust sold a 24,010-square-foot, 123-unit self-storage facility at 3899 Blackburn Road to BSH Properties, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Fountains Three, LLC renewed a 16,165-square-foot office lease with Woolpert Engineering. The office space is at 343 Fountains Parkway. BARBERMURPHY represented the lessor.
- RETKO Group, LLC leased a 2,274-square-foot office/warehouse space at 13 Executive Drive, Suite 16 in Fairview Heights to AVMS. BARBERMURPHY represented the landlord.
- Magnum Real Estate II purchased a 20,318-square-foot industrial building at 605 Fairfield Road from lllinois Bell Telephone Co. BARBERMURPHY represented the buyer.
- Salinas Property Management Inc. sold a 1.3-acre development site at 4480 Biverton Drive to Best Friends Properties, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- RO-DEL Enterprises leased a 2,400-square-foot warehouse space at 1507 N. First St. to Spade Athletics, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- The Sound Relief Center, LLC leased a 1,112-square-foot office space at 509 Hamacher St. from GAHC3 Waterloo IL MOB & Imaging Center, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented the tenant.