The Greater Gateway Association of Realtors, a training center for Illinois Realtors, will play host to a real estate broker 90 Hour Pre-License course beginning on Saturday, Sept. 9.
Beginning a career in real estate in the State of Illinois means that one must meet the following licensing requirements:
• Be at least 21 years old or at least 18 years old if you have received certain post-secondary school requirements) and receive prior approval from IDFPR (call IDFPR at 1-800-560-6420
• Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
• Complete the 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
• Pass the state licensing exam with a score of 75 percent or better
• Be sponsored by a licensed managing broker in Illinois
The 90 Hour Broker Pre-Licensing course runs Sept. 9, through Dec. 9. The classes are held on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Greater Gateway Association of Realtors office, 10 Ginger Creek Parkway, Glen Carbon. The cost of the class is $575, which includes the cost for the books and materials, classroom instruction, and the 15 hours of interactive learning.
You can find the registration form at www.gatewayrealtors.com under the Real Estate Courses Button or contact the GGAR office at (618) 692-8300 for further assistance.
Items for Illinois Business Journal publication may be sent to Editor Dennis Grubaugh, email@example.com