BELLEVILLE — Protestant Memorial Medical Center Inc., which does business as Memorial Hospital Belleville, has named new members to its board of directors.
• Geri E. Boyer of Belleville is president of Kaskaskia Engineering Group. Boyer is involved in a variety of civic and professional organizations; she also serves as first vice chair of Memorial Foundation board of directors.
• Douglas W. Dothager, M.D. of Belleville is a pulmonary physician with Memorial Medical Group and serves on a variety of hospital committees. He is a past recipient of the Matthew B. Eisele, M.D. Physician Excellence Award and served as Medical Staff president from 2012-2014.
• Matthew J. Klosterman of Belleville is superintendent of Belleville Public School District 118. He is a board member for the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce and Do the Right Thing, Inc. and is actively involved in a variety of community and professional organizations.
• Claire S. Leopold of Swansea is president of Coldwell Banker Nester Realty. She has served on the board for Bank of Belleville and Realtor Association of Southern Illinois. Leopold is a member of Junior Service Club of St. Clair County.
• Beatriz Ramos-Pardo, M.D. of Belleville is an internal medicine physician with Memorial Medical Group. She serves as medical director for Community Integration Services and is a Special Olympic physician for the Parent Teacher Organization for Exceptional Children.
• Otto Roberts of Belleville is vice president of Strebor Specialties, LLC. He has been involved in a variety of community activities including serving on the Signal School Board and YMCA board.
• Charmaine Y. Savage of East St. Louis is publisher and editor-in-chief of “I Am East St. Louis, The Magazine” and is a retired U.S. Navy commander.
Edward Hoering of Swansea is chairman of the board; Scott Givens of Belleville services as first vice chair; Robert Graebe of Belleville is second vice chair and Rev. Rob Dyer of Belleville is third vice chair.
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 216-bed acute care MAGNET designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services as well as medical, surgical and obstetrics along with a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services.
Also located on the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy.
Memorial Hospital Belleville is part of Memorial Regional Health Services, which is a non-profit organization jointly governed by Memorial and BJC HealthCare. It is the parent organization of Memorial Hospital Belleville, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Care Center, Memorial Medical Group and Memorial Foundation. The board of directors includes equal representation from both Memorial and BJC. Mark J. Turner serves as president.
— From the Illinois Business Journal