EDWARDSVILLE – HeplerBroom LLC has announced the formation of a Cybersecurity, Data Breach & Privacy Protection Group to help organizations handle volatile cyber threats, data security breaches, and data protection issues with which they are increasingly confronted.
The HBCyberGroup will work from HeplerBroom’s offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Springfield and Edwardsville.
“The HBCyberGroup has developed an innovative approach by developing industry relationships with leading secure data storage firms, security and forensic technology experts, public relations firms, insurance brokers, and insurance companies,” said Glenn Davis, a partner in HeplerBroom’s St. Louis office. “We combine their expertise with our experience to provide the right solution for each client’s specific situation. They no longer need to resort to exorbitantly priced, off-the-shelf, cookie-cutter remedies.”
“Our multi-disciplinary combination of the firm’s resources and complementary external resources provide business, corporate, and not-for-profit organizations a flexible, team approach that focuses on each client’s specific situation and needs,” said Jeffrey S. Hebrank, a partner active in management of the law firm’s technology.
“We know that no law firm can address today’s cyber threats alone,” Hebrank said. “We constantly strive to stay ahead of emerging threats to our clients’ business interests and provide responsive and effective help.”
HBCyberGroup applies its experience to a wide range of cybersecurity, data breach, and privacy protection legal issues:
• Insurance coverage
• Counsel on legal duties under applicable federal and state laws and regulations
• Counsel on compliance with industry protocols
• Emergency response strategies and communications
• Class action and other litigation defense
• Privacy protection and First Amendment issues
• Identity theft/misappropriation
• Trade secret protection
• Computer fraud and tampering
• Contracting and payment practices
• Employment issues
• Product liability and the Internet of Things
• Contractor and vendor policies
• Company information security policies, response plans, and procedures
• Social media
For more information about the HBCyberGroup contact partner Glenn E. Davis, (314) firstname.lastname@example.org or visit cloudstorm.heplerbroom.com.
We welcome news of businesses in and around Southwestern Illinois. Send it to Editor Dennis Grubaugh, email@example.com