ST. LOUIS ― The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will host a career fair Thursday, Sept. 1, to meet candidates interested in working for the bank.
The fair will provide attendees the opportunity to learn more about the bank’s mission and culture and to inquire about the more than 200 openings. Growth in business services, particularly on behalf of the U.S. Treasury, are primarily fueling the hiring needs.
The St. Louis Fed currently has openings for:
• Project managers
• Bank examiners
• General managers
• Developers (PHP, Java, .NET, C#)
• QA testers
• Database administrators
• Instructional technologists/instructional designers
• System administrators
• Data scientists
• Statistical programmers
• Customer service representatives
• Agency implementation specialists
• Architects (DevOps, Quality Tool Integration—ex. SonarQube)
The fair will take place from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Locust Street and Broadway in downtown St. Louis.
— From the Illinois Business Journal