East-West Gateway Council of Governments is seeking public input on the region’s FY 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program and Air Quality Conformity Determination documents, which are available on the East-West Gateway website.
East-West Gateway will hold a series of open houses during the month of July at different locations throughout the region to gather feedback and answer questions. The public comment period runs through Aug. 10.
• Tuesday, July 12, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. – The Heights, Argus Room, 8001 Dale Ave., Richmond Heights
• Monday, July 18, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. – Hillsboro City Hall, 101 Main St., Hillsboro
• Wednesday, July 20, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. – City Hall Multipurpose Room – First Floor, 100 N. Main St., O’Fallon, Mo.
• Tuesday, July 26, noon to 1 p.m. – Online chat in cooperation with the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Find the link to join the conversation at www.stltoday.com or www.ewgateway.org.
• Wednesday, July 27, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. – Caseyville Community Center, 909 S. Main St., Caseyville
All facilities are accessible. To request accommodations, contact Julie Stone at least 48 hours prior to the meeting at (314) 421-4220 or email@example.com.
— From the Illinois Business Journal