CNB Bank & Trust plans night at Busch Stadium
CNB Bank & Trust branches are again offering discounted tickets for sale for the official CNB Night at Busch Stadium, Saturday night July 16, the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Miami Marlins.
The game is a Cardinal promotional game and the first 30,000 fans over 16 years of age will receive a 2006 World Series Championship “mystery player’s ring.”
Tickets are on sale for $30 each. The face value of the tickets is $58.
All proceeds of the ticket sales will be shared with local area charities. Each branch has selected a charity of choice.
Fans can stop in any local CNB Bank & Trust branch or visit online at CNBIL.COM to buy tickets.
The charities are:
– Alton, Boys & Girls Club
– Brighton, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Food Pantry
– Carlinville, Food Pantry
– Carrollton, second-grade class, Carrollton Grade School
– Hillsboro, Montgomery County Cancer Association
– Jacksonville, Prairie Council on Aging
– Jerseyville, CASA
– Pittsfield, Pike County Little League
– Shipman, Martha’s Food Pantry
– Taylorville, The Shadow Home