Two Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year” for the metro area
From Illinois Business Journal news services
ST. LOUIS – Andrew M. Manuel’s construction law practice and Daniel J. Schwartz’s ERISA litigation practice are among the best in the area, according to a national legal publication.
Manuel and Schwartz were among 32 attorneys at St. Louis-based Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. selected for inclusion in the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an annual peer-review ranking. Manuel and Schwartz were named “Lawyers of the Year” for the St. Louis area in their respected practices.
The publication asks listed lawyers to rank nominees each year based on practice area and geographic region. The new edition also marks the first inclusion for Greensfelder attorneys Patrick J. Cotter, Amy Blaisdell, Gregg Lepper and Jennifer Davis.
Best Lawyers has been listing peer-selected outstanding attorneys for more than 30 years. “Lawyers of the Year” received particularly high ratings in surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
For more information about the 22nd edition of Best Lawyers, visit www.bestlawyers.com
Greensfelder attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for 2016 include:
• James E. Adkins — real estate law
• Amy Blaisdell — employee law – management
• Edward S. Bott — medical malpractice law – defendants
• Kathy H. Butler — health care law
• Patrick J. Cotter — criminal defense: white collar
• Jennifer Davis — trusts and estates
• John W. Dillane — corporate law, health care law
• Jackson D. Glisson — construction law, litigation – construction
• Richard E. Greenberg — criminal defense: white-collar
• Richard R. Hardcastle III — construction law, litigation – construction
• David M. Harris — health care law
• Alfred Henneboehle — real estate law
• Kevin F. Hormuth — commercial litigation
• Donald G. Kennedy — real estate law
• Beata Krakus — franchise law
• Gregg Lepper — health care law
• Thomas G. Lewin — corporate law, securities / capital markets law
• Jill K. Luft — employment law – management, labor law – management
• Andrew W. Manuel — construction law, litigation – construction
• Kevin T. McLaughlin — labor law – management
• Thomas Mug — Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
• Jay A. Nathanson — Corporate Law, Tax Law
• Mary Beth Ortbals — Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
• Eric C. Peterson — Commercial Litigation
• Daniel J. Schwartz — Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Litigation – ERISA
• Russell K. Scott — Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Litigation – Insurance
• Thomas L. Story — Real Estate Law
• Erwin O. Switzer — Appellate Practice, Government Relations Practice
• Timothy R. Thornton — Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
• Leonard D. Vines — Franchise Law
• Michael E. Wilson — Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
• Mary Ann L. Wymore — Advertising Law
Greensfelder offers legal solutions in 17 practice groups for clients locally, nationally and internationally. It is headquartered in St. Louis and has offices in Belleville and Chicago.