Real Estate Transactions
Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- JERDI, LLC leased 1,500 square feet of retail space at 228 Regional Drive to Heights Financial. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Bank of Springfield sold a 2,748-square-foot restaurant at 341 Centreville Ave. to Paul and Cassandra Staley. BARBERMurphy represents both parties.
- SADE Investments LLC sold a 6,480-square-foot, eight-unit apartment complex at 17-19 S. Long St. to Birkenmeyer Properties LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- B&K Auto Sales & Services, Inc. leased an 850-square-foot office space at 2105 Vandalia St. to Landlord Tenant Services. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Francis M. Martin Revocable Trust sold an 8,500-square-foot office warehouse at 1832 Vandalia St. to CR Investments, LLC. NAI DESCO represented both the seller and purchaser.
- The Salted Dragonfly, LLC sold a 2,940-square-foot medical office building at No. 4 157 Center to SHW Holdings. BARBERMurphy Group representedboth parties.
- JAK Properties leased a 1,620-square-foot office space at 1121 University Drive to Weinheimer Law Firm, PC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- JG Property Management, LLC leased 3,018 square feet of office space at 600 Country Club, Suite 2, to LAGG Services, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Hiway House, Inc. leased a 1,962-square-foot office space at 6 Club Centre to Dawnelle and Stephen Hanson, dba Elegant Brides. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Dude Land Trust leased 10,355 square feet of retail space at 6104 N. Illinois to Appliance Discounters. NAI DESCO represented the landlord.
- Oakstone Properties, LLC leased 1,900 square feet of office space at 5016 N. Illinois, Suite A to Provident, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Crocker Properties leased 1,107 square feet of office space at 10314 Lincoln Trail to Crisp Investments & Associates, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Cindy Gullo signed a five-year lease on 896 square feet of office space at 1218 Paragon from JRD Holdings Belleville LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.