ST. LOUIS – Women entrepreneurs seeking connections, camaraderie and food-for-thought related to their unique challenges have a new opportunity.
Prosper Women Entrepreneurs is launching Accomplished!, a quarterly speaker series and networking event featuring the voices of St. Louis’ business owners and entrepreneurial thought leaders.
“It’s easy to get fired-up when you hear a great speaker or idea, but how often do you execute,” said Kellee K. Sikes, Prosper Entrepreneur Resources Committee chair. “The Accomplished! events will ignite women entrepreneurs with knowledge and know-how, and, introduce women to an amazing network that can help them make it happen.”
Hosted by the Prosper Institute’s Entrepreneur Resources Committee and Prosper Mastermind, the inaugural Accomplished! event will be Tuesday, Sept. 9, from 4 to 6 p.m., at RubinBrown LLP Center at 1 N. Brentwood Blvd., Clayton, MO 63105. A formal program will kick off at 4:15 on the theme of “Women Mean Business,” featuring a panel of entrepreneur resource organization leaders sharing tips, tricks and their personal experiences of overcoming the barriers women often face when launching or growing a business.
· Kathryn Elliot Love, Bryan Cave LLP
· Tamra Fischer, RubinBrown LLP
· Kasey Joyce Grelle, Cultivation Capital
· Tim Hayden, Center for Entrepreneurship, Saint Louis University
· Ginger Imster, Arch Grants
· Dennis Lower, CORTEX Innovation Community
· Lisa Nichols, Technology Partners
· Neelu Panth, Center for the Acceleration of African American Business
In addition to hearing from the panel of entrepreneurship experts, attendees at the “Women Mean Business” event will have the opportunity to meet and mingle with the first Prosper Mastermind class. This group of 31 women business owners, who span all stages of business launch and growth, was carefully selected from more than 100 applications to participate in a two-year program designed to build connections and broaden the pipeline of successful women entrepreneurs.
“Prosper Mastermind groups serve as a trusted, confidential advisory group of peers to provide accountability and support for goal setting, strategic expertise, and diverse perspectives on the challenges of launching or growing a business,” said Prosper Mastermind Chair Sophia Pierroutsakos. “The Accomplished! series provides an invaluable educational resource, but also helps build new connections between Mastermind participants and other business leaders in the community.”
Members of the inaugural Prosper Mastermind class are:
· Johna Beckham, KINBE, LLC
· Tracy Carney, People with Purpose
· Sarah Carpenter, Artifox
· Delphine Chen
· Rachel Delcau, Rachel Delcau Consulting Services
· Toni Disano, Divorce Dialogues
· Claire Flowers, Claire Flowers, LLC
· Marsala Geldert-Murphey, Sequoia Engineering + Environmental
· Amy Gwin, Radiant CX
· Emma Hand, Indie Mats
· Ann K. Hubbard, Photomaton, LLC
· Brooke Kalisiak, Legacy Physical Therapy
· Patricia Katzefy, Patricia Katzefy
· Mary Kutheis, Real Contentment
· Elizabeth Lakamp, Pet Cooler Carrier
· Julie Lawson
· Judy Leise, Behive Collaborative
· Aisling Leonard
· Dawn Manske, Made for Freedom LLC
· Devon Moody-Graham, Creatively Strategic Solutions
· Roberta Moore, Moore Relationships
· Nannette Musgrave, EDIS Solutions LLC
· Catherine Nkonge, Hazina Counseling
· Susan Ortinau, wallflowerdesign
· Tara Pham, CTY
· Brooke Pratt, Sucre Shop
· Julie Scaglione, Gateway2Give LLC and Clean Water Mission 501c3
· Zoe Scharf, greetabl
· Kellee K. Sikes, P3 Strategies Inc.
· Susan Storey, Capital Solutions Group
· Melissa Walker, Graematter, Inc.
Accomplished! events are free and open to the public, but reservations are required. RSVP by registering with Eventbrite.com Prosper Women Entrepreneurs Accomplished! Series – “Women Mean Business.” https://www.eventbrite.com/invite-friends?eid=12497146301
To find out more about Prosper Women Entrepreneurs, visit www.prosperstl.com.