Since 1947, individuals and families have turned to Caritas Family Solutions when they experience emotional hardships and challenges in their lives. Our spirited, dedicated, and professional staff provide hope and encouragement through a variety of services that help people of all ages create safe, stable environments for themselves and their loved ones. Serving more than 4,500 individuals annually, we focus on improving communities with:
• professional counseling for individuals, couples, families, schools and groups
• adoption and pregnancy care services
• the largest, highest quality foster care program in Southern Illinois, caring for more than 1,300 children annually;
• a safe haven for severely abused and neglected children at St. John Bosco Children’s Center in Belleville;
• community integrated living arrangements (CILAs) for adults with developmental disabilities;
• employment training and experience for low-income older adults to re-enter the workforce.
We highly value collaboration and invite you to partner with us in support of these efforts. For more information, please call 618-213-8700 or visit caritasfamilysolutions.org.
Gary Huelsmann, M.S.W.
Chief Executive Officer
Caritas Family Solutions