Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- The Cahokia Park United Methodist Church sold a 17,424-square-foot worship center at 1400 Camp Jackson Road to Victory Church STL., LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Rental & Rehab, LLC sold a 3,200-square-foot, four-unit apartment building at 1350 Franklin Ave., to Todd Lindow. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- DLJ Columbia, LLC sold a 10,000-square-foot industrial building at 104 Mark Drive to Budnick Converting, Inc. NAI DESCO represented the purchaser.
- First Baptist Church Columbia sold a 24,000-square-foot church complex at 626 W. Bottom Ave., to Life Community Church. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Karen Haycraft sold a 12,800-square-foot, 24-unit apartment building at 300 S. Main St. to 300 S. Main LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer
- John Baily purchased a 11,000-square-foot office/warehouse located at 9 South Jefferson from Dale F. Crawford. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the purchaser and seller.
- 12 IN DOCS Inc. a Missouri corporation, purchased a 3,943-square-foot office condo at 784 Wall St., Suite C, from Metro East Real Estate Holdings, LLC, an Illinois series limited liability company. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the purchaser. BARBERMurphy Group co-represented the seller.
- Commercial Real Estate Investors, LP leased 61,000 square feet of retail space to Gander Mountain Company. NAI DESCO represented the landlord.
- Cope Properties, LLC purchased a 7,500-square-foot warehouse at 4619 Hedge Road from Jeff and Sue Wooden. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the seller. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer, Andrea Cope.
- Ray and Karen Delaney sold a 7,500-square-foot building at 350 Old Fullerton Road to The Nucleus Training Center LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Commerce Bank sold a 4,060-square-foot office building at 9 Emerald Terrace, a 5,900-square-foot office building at 12 Emerald Terrace and a 2,950-square foot olffice building at 7 Emerald Terrace, all to Buy Sell Action LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.