The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions
recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Beltline Bowl Inc. sold a 2.3-acre commercial site at 1703 North Belt West to Joe Hodge. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Midland States Bank sold a 11,526-sq.-ft. office/retail building at 423 S. Illinois St. to Chet and Kim Shelton. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- GEM Properties LLC sold a 0.53-acre retail site at 19/23 S. Main St. to Scates Main Property Ltd. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- DOMEX Properties LTD sold a 2,400-sq.-ft. office building at 274-276 Southwoods Center to James and Michelle O’Day. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Landlord Tenant Services leased 520 sq. ft. of office space at 6725 Goshen Rd. from Illinois Heartland Library System. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the landlord.
- Andrea Allen sold a 2,200-sq.-ft. retail building at 109 N. Kansas St. to CWByron Properties LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Stamps Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc. sold a 17,696-sq.-ft. industrial building at 1601 Grand Ave. to Troika Properties LLC. BARBERMurphy Goup represented both parties.
- Williams Painting Inc. leased 2,425 sq. ft. at 1100 5th St. from Wicks Pipe Organ Co. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- National Air Cargo Inc. leased 1,454 sq. ft. of office space at Park Plaza Dr. from Central Park Management LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- Delmar Financial Co. leased 1,600 sq. ft. of office space at 1662 Windham Way from Dunbar Builders Inc. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- Keeker LLC purchased three duplexes at 400-402, 424-426 and 430-432 Ponderosa Ave. from Joel and Abbie Green. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.
- Mike’s Speedy Printing Inc. sold a 2,680-sq.-ft. office building at 115 N. Lincoln to Wayne and Cathy Portell. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- First Bank sold a 1,232-sq.-ft. office building at 105 N. Main St. to Jim and Carol McDonald. BARBERMurphy Group represetned the seller.
- Rich’s Town & Country Auto sold a 4,360-sq.-ft. retail building at 610 S. Market St. to John and Nancy Presley. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.